REGIONAL SENIOR PRODUCT SALES EXECUTIVE [ CNC DESIGN / ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Specialisation: Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : January 23, 2020
- Responsible for the successful operation and growth of the new part sales activities with OEM's and System Integrators for your focus portfolio all over our sales region in South-East Asia and Australasia and our complete portfolio in the local market.
- Be able to provide technical and engineering information in regards to your focus portfolio of HSD SpA Mechatronics product portfolio.
- Plan and organize sales call and customer visit schedule
- Develop and secure business by providing 'out of the box' solutions tocustomers' enquiries.
- Follow-up customer requirements and develop, present & propose available options out of our product portfolio and negotiate budgets
- Prepare sales proposal and presentation to potential customers
- Work well in a goal-oriented team, including participating in frequent meetings to discuss sales, new initiatives, products, and team KPIs
- Leading and participating in training as well as trade negotiations with suppliers of your focus portfolio.
- Perform market & competition study (Competitors, product, price etc.) for the focus portfolio and focus regions.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience and understanding of general mechatronics products and solutions
- Ability to build rapport with customers and build long term relationships
- High quality of customer service and sales support
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Self-motivated & Sales Oriented and willing to work independently
- A proven track record of more than 5 years of selling products to industrial B2B customers and achieving sales targets and been working more than 10 years in the Industrial field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communications skills, in English and preferred Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and/or Thai
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- At least Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics, or Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- Holding a Driving License and Malaysian or Singaporean Passport
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]