MAINTENANCE / OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE [ MANUFACTURER / SENAI ]
Specialisation: Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : January 14, 2020
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Plan, organize and schedule of maintenance activities, manpower allocation for department and manage KPIs on individual team members
- Manager mechanical resources to meet maintenance targets
- Perform troubleshooting, repair and maintenance involving mechanical machine breakdown
- Review on mechanical delays or breakdown to identify the root causes
- Perform periodic functionality tests on mechanical system and equipment to make sure that they are in good working conditions
- Perform monitoring and control of MTE store mechanical parts
- Liaise with vendors on repairs, installation, servicing and quotation of compressor, forklift and other machines involving mechanical system
- Assess, conduct trial activities and report mechanical evaluation and inspection for new and additional machine and equipment
- Overall in-charge for the set-up of all SOP mechanical system for new and additional machine and equipment
- In-charge in managing mechanical projects on project basis
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Familiar with mechanical installation, machine preventive maintenance and plant maintenance
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]