QA ENGINEER ( SHEET METAL / / PONTIAN )
• Handles Customer reported reject issue on Sheet Metal (Primary) and PCBA products
• PIC for quality issue for Sheet Metal/ Plating and coating vendors
• Manage and review vendor quality performance
• Generate new QC Checklist for new products
• Train and guide QC team on inspection method, quality standard for parts
• Ad-hoc job assigned
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science or equivalent.
• At least 5 years’ experience working in QA capacity on sheet metal fabrication/ plating processing, servicing medical and semi-con industries or other relevant experience in similar industries
• Good command of 8D report/ Failure Analysis, ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
• Responsible and able to work independently
• Team player with good following-up skill
• Full-Time position available
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Eidha [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]