SALES ENGINEER [ KUALA LUMPUR ]
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Achieving the sales target for the Zone by maximizing the share of Business with customers.
2. Responsible for achieving monthly collection targets as per agreed terms of payment from customers.
3. Monitoring and executing of Orders from all customers for the company.
4. Generation of enquiries / contract reviews etc.
5. Ensure service to customer by coordinating with unit for ensuring
5.1. Timely Deliveries
5.2. Quality feedback & initiating relevant actions.
5.3. New Developments.
6. To ensure prompt settlement of all technical/commercial issues outstanding with the customers.
7. To generate MIS for the region
8. Competitor information.
9. To ensure excellent communication between the customer and the company & prompt response to any customer query.
10. Preparation of Budget sales forecast, attempted SOB etc.
BASIS OF ASSESSING PERFORMANCE (KEY RESULT AREAS)
1. Share of Business as per Budget/more than Budget.
2. Monthly collection of payments in time as per agreed terms.
3. Generation of new enquiries and ensuring the supply of product as per customer requirement.
4. Ensuring Service level to all the customers
5. Timely quality feedback between customer & unit
MINIMUM DESIRED PERSON SPECIFICATIONS :
AGE : 24 – 28 Years
QUALIFICATION : Mechanical Engineer ( MBA would be an added advantage)
EXPERIENCE : 2 – 4 Years in Aftermarket
PERSONALITY : Strong interpersonal skills, cordial
CHARACTERISTICS : Customer handling skills, negotiating skills, Pleasant disposition, Presentable.
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]