MRO ENGINEER / [ NEGERI SEMBILAN/ AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER ]
This position is responsible for providing preparing and implementing equipment and material FAI, technician training. He ensures that the latest version of the documentation is available in the shop to perform the work.
He support the update of the ERP system (BOM, Routings)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, implement and qualify equipment and material
- Determine equivalency of equipment and tooling used by the repair station and documenting that determination
- Determine equivalency of material and parts used by the repair station and documenting that determination
- Update the maintenance documentation and ensure its availability in the shop
- Ensure initial and recurrent training for all personnel involved in the maintenance, preventive maintenance and/or alteration of civil aviation articles is adequate to establish compliance with applicable regulations as delineated in the Training Program Manual
- Responsible for all aspects of employee training
- Ensure procedures are established that provide adequate safety precautions being observed by repair station personnel
- Develop in the team a flight safety culture and inform safety manager of any event and safety risk
- Maintain BOMs, Routings and versions in the ERP system
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and interact effectively with management from other functions
- Working knowledge of AS9100, ISO, FAA, EASA, CAAM requirements and standards
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documents
- Working knowledge of and application of quality tools
- Knowledge of quality specifications, aeronautic regulations and aeronautic NDT procedures
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications, manufacturers' documentation and authority regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office operating systems and computer based calibration software
- Proficient in using the various types of tools, equipment and inspection equipment and visual inspection aids appropriate for the article being maintained, altered and/or inspected
- Demonstrated verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Required Education and Experience
- Working knowledge of 14 CFR (FAR) Part 21, Part 145.
- Working knowledge of FAA, EASA, CAAM and AS9110 certification requirements.
- Previous supervisory experience including leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an aerospace/aviation MRO environment
- Previous certifying staff experience preferred.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]