FINANCE MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER, PASIR GUDANG ]
1. Ensure timely submission of financial results to HQ and comply with due date set.
2. Ensure smooth operations of Finance & Stock Control Department.
3. Ensure compliance of statutory requirement.
4. Ensure internal controls & procedure are in place & adhered to
5. Develop accounting & management policies & procedure
Key Accountability & Task
1. Overseeing operations in Account & Stock Control Departments to ensure smooth daily operation.
2. Manpower arrangement & recruitment for Accounts & Stock Control Department.
3. Ensure timely submission of Monthly Financial Reporting Package and Operation Result Booklet to the Holding Company and Board of Directors.
4. Responsible to perform various financial analysis, risk analysis, and other ad hoc requirement by the management.
5. Coordinate annual budget preparation.
6. Responsible for reviewing and implementing internal control procedure.
7. Responsible for the SAP system implementation and improvement projects in various SAP Module (FI/CO/MM/SD/PP).
8. Liaise with statutory auditor, tax agent, solicitors and bankers.
9. Ad hoc assignment by Management
1. SAP knowledge
2. Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS)
3. Taxation – Corporate & GST
4. Minimum 8 years working experience.
5. Must be ACCA/CIMA certified accountant
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]