TEST ENGINEER [ SENAI / ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURER] / 测试工程师
Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process
- Responsible for overseeing all the equipment maintained well and ready for production use.
- Responsible for updating the testing procedures for the production process.
- To participate in route cause analysis on sudden high fallout and customer return product.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures and schedules to prevent equipment downtime.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Candidate must process at least diploma or above in electronics engineering.
- At least 2 years working experience in the manufacturing field
- Strong in circuit and test specification analysis.
- Knowledge and hands-on with Teradyne test system will add advantage
- Good SPC and communication skill.
- Familiar / hands-on in PFMEA and QC 7 tools.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Eidha [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]