PROJECT SERVICES SPECIALIST I [ PETALING JAYA / OIL & GAS INDUSTRY ]
PROJECT SERVICES SPECIALIST I
The primary responsibility is to perform a variety of secretarial and office administrative duties, which may include placing orders for the office, processing records, organizing office events, photocopying, and filing. Has responsibility for complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments.
• Accountable for the department’s administrative and secretarial matters
• Support Office manager with specific business and office activities.
• Undertake office maintenance, pantry & stationeries upkeep.
• Organize and maintain files of departmental correspondence, records etc. and follow up on pending administrative matters.
• Follow-up on correspondence with other departments and outstanding requests for resolution
• Run Weekly & Monthly Customer documents status reports
• Workout with other department (planning & logistics) to ensure that Delivery information are generated with correct information
• Establish & Maintain the documentation on projects basis and ensure all Sales Orders are complete and stored up to date for audits
• Provide administrative support and assist in maintaining share point data to the Project Management Team, ensure that copies are circulated to other members of the projects team as required
• Maintain travel matrix for Project Team members
• Good communication & Interpersonal skills
• Understanding & experience of project & office support
• Initiative & ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Possess Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat).
• Positive personality; a team player
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Maintains staff confidentiality
• Highly organized and flexible
• Good Command in English: Verbal and Writing
• Strong inter-personal skill, good communicator
• Focused and Purpose driven attitude with strong willingness to learn/work.
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]