BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER [ MANUFACTURE, JOHOR ]
Specialisation: Marketing/Business Development
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : November 28, 2019
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and develop new business model for the company in terms of new product line and new market sector
- Conduct research and study on the viability of new business model
- Plan and strategize current business operation against new and future business model
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- To perform any jobs given by superior from time to time.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience as Manager
- Market knowledge and Motivation for sales
- Closing, Prospecting & Presentation Skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Highly motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at 07-2305453 / +60 19-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]