PRODUCTION MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / ULU TIRAM ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Ulu Tiram, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,000.00 – 9,000.00
Posted Date : October 22, 2019
- Diploma / Degree in Food Science / Nutrition / Food Processing / Food Technology or equivalent.
- At least 10 years working experience in production line managing experience.
- Experience in FSM, HACCP and GMP or in food industry is an advantage
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and maintain composure under stress.
- Possess strong leadership qualities.
- Possess strong commitment, good communication skills, able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Key Area of Responsibility
- In charge of planning and managing the production & sanitation operations of the department in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the Company’s strategic development projects towards continuous improvement and growth.
- Participate in planning, implementation and enforcement of the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Assisting in organize work according to the strategy of department.
- To execute plans and set objectives for the department and make recommendations for improvements.
- Handling in planning and executing the production schedule to meet monthly targets of quantity, quality, productivity and yields in a cost efficiency manner.
- To communicate with Marketing on the supply, nature and quality requirements of further processed products, and coordinate with relevant departments to meet time line and projected volume.
- Take appropriate action in response to quality issues and customer complaints.
- To communicate with Maintenance Department on the engineering needs in so that facilities and equipment are always well maintain to meet the production needs
- Preparing reports and review reports & records of subordinates.
- To carry out planning on employee deployment, training and motivate employees.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]