CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER [ TAMPOI /ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY ]
Specialisation: Corporate Strategy/Top Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Tampoi, Johor
Salary Range : RM 20,000.00 – 25,000.00
Posted Date : October 08, 2019
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide day-to-day leadership, guidance and supervision to the management team to developing training programs for company employees at all levels in order to raise the standards of performance and ensure consistency and accountability;
- Monitor annual property budget performance, review annual budgets, analyse performance measures report so that company exposure to liability is minimized and operational efficiencies are maximized.
- Attends and presents at quarterly Board meetings goals and strategic objectives, be able to present key findings to the Board and articulate follow-up actions;
- Prepares company goals and strategic objectives annually with management team;
- Preside over regular senior management meetings to discuss company priorities, monitor progress and promote cross-department collaboration to ensure positive company culture;
- Monitors market conditions and continually enhances industry knowledge to constantly update and improve company Policies and Procedures Manual
- Solicits new business opportunities through an existing relationship, fostering new relationships and ensuring a positive reputation within the industry to drive property revenue.
- Maintain relationship with the firm’s stakeholders, investors, bankers, and perform other ad hoc projects as requested.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Able to provide visionary and strategic leadership and translates that vision into measurable goals and definitive actions that advance the mission of the company
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills, business acumen and the ability to negotiate;
- Skill in community involvement and engagement and in building strategic partnerships and collaborations;
- Experience with administrative and fiscal management, budgeting and operations;
- Demonstrates effective delegation of staff responsibilities and a system of follow up and accountability;
- Inspiring and inclusive leadership style with a demonstrable track record of managing and supporting staff;
- Experience working with a Board of Directors and supporting engaged and effective governance;
- A minimum of 10 years successful experience leading a company in relevant industry;
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required. Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- All applicants must pass our background checks and drug screening.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]