APPLICATION SPECIALIST [ SERI KEMBANGAN, SELANGOR / PRECAST MNUFACTURER ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kajang / Bangi / Serdang, Selangor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 7,000.00
Posted Date : September 26, 2019
- Support and troubleshoot Fusion ERP Modules such as Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Project and Finance; Oracle BI solutions and Cognos Data Warehouse.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions that support day to day solutions, including Complex BI reports with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration.
- Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
- Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow.
- Perform/coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
- Act as single point of contact with our vendors for the resolution of functionality and performance issues.
- Resolve functional and system errors as identified by Business Partners, including determining cause of incorrect data entry and infrastructure/database issues.
- Coordinate with source data providers (i.e. EDS or third parties) to isolate problems.
- Coordinate activity between various business functional teams, IT and 3rd party support team to drive open action items to closure.
- Work with other IT teams to resolve infrastructure related problems (i.e. Server, Network, Database) where appropriate.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Participate and coordinate disaster recovery exercise.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry supporting ERP, scanners and weighbridge (Fusion Cloud ERP would be an advantage).
- Experience with Reporting Tool such as BI Publisher and Cognos is an advantage.
- Experience with development applications using Visual Basic.
- Experience in single-handedly build an application from requirement gathering until release to users is an advantage.
- Experience in software administration, testing and evaluating commercial off the shelf programs is an advantage.
- Good oral and written communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, patience and a positive customer centric attitude.
- Experience in troubleshooting and facilitating of production issues with testers and 3rd party support team to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Experience with drafting and executing unit test, coach users in UAT and monitor and fix the code where applicable.
- Provide deployment and post deployment support. Complete all documentation as per company guidelines.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering the Deployment/Release Documents.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information is required.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]