APPLICATION SPECIALIST- R2R/FINANCE [ SERI KEMBANGAN, SELANGOR ]
- Support and troubleshoot Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP Modules such as Manufacturing, Costing and Finance. Oracle Transaction BI Reports and BI Publisher Reports.
- Analyse user needs and develop software solutions that support day to day solutions, including Complex BI reports with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify users’ daily operational process.
- Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow
- Perform/coordinate configuration changes to the production environment
- Act as single point of contact with our vendors for the resolution of functionality and performance issues
- Resolve functional and system errors as identified by Business Partners, including determining cause of incorrect data entry and infrastructure/database issues
- Coordinate with source data providers (i.e. in-house Software Engineers or third parties) to isolate problems
- Coordinate activity between various business functional teams, IT and 3rd party support team to drive open action items to closure
- Work with other IT teams to resolve infrastructure related problems (i.e. Server, Network, Database) where appropriate
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Participate and coordinate disaster recovery exercise
- Any other job function assigned and new responsibilities may be added as and when necessary from time to time.
– Diploma or Degree in any discipline
– Minimum 8 years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry supporting ERP (Finance, Costing, Manufacturing modules); Oracle Fusion Cloud experience is an advantage.
– Experience with Reporting Tool such as Oracle Transaction BI, BI Publisher is an advantage
– Experience in software administration, testing and evaluating commercial off the shelf programs is an advantage.
– Good oral and written communication, analytical and problem solving skills
– Attention to detail, patience and a positive customer centric attitude
- Experience in troubleshooting and facilitating of production issues with testers and 3rd party support team to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Experience with drafting and executing integration test, prepare end-user training material, train end users, coordinate UAT and monitor any configuration/code fix where applicable.
- Provide deployment and post deployment support. Complete all documentation as per company guidelines.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering the Deployment/Release Documents.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information is required.
- Prefer mandarin speaking candidate only.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]