PRODUCTION ENGINEER [ PASIR GUDANG ]
i. To monitor overall production activities in plant.
ii. To assist production manager to perform all production activities in plant.
iii. To ensure product quality & safe operation of the plant.
iv. To initiate improvement plans on performance of production plants in term of product quality and plant efficiencies.
a) Records and data keeping of production data.
b) To coordinate with Production Planning Department on production schedule to make sure all products meet the shipment schedule.
c) To lead in plant trouble shooting.
d) To optimize plant operation, eg. Process parameter.
e) To implement and write out work instruction whenever necessary.
f) lmplement ISO 9001 & GMP, HACCP, make sure all paper works in order.
g) Overall control of utilization of manpower.
h) To initiate upgrading and maintenance for plant improvement & smooth operations.
i) Safety of work place.
j) To maintain plant cleanliness and housekeeping.
k) To prepare all the monthly performance report for management review.
l) Prepare for call back during plant commissioning and breakdown.
m) To analyze the training needs and work out the training program.
n) Carry out special tasks assigned by Superior time to time.
o) To optimise plant operation in order to meet plant target and KPI.
p) To optimise the process conditions to improve output performances & quality.
Skills & Requirements:
1. Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
2. Minimum 5-7 years working experience in manufacturing industry in prefereable from palm oil /food industry with strong management skills.
3. Strong knowledge in GMP, HACCP and Food Safety Standards.
4. Good interpersonal skills and an adaptable approach to management.
5. Good communication skill, team player, and objective-driven.
6. Working experience in the same field is an added advantage
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]