PLANNER [ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING / SENAI ]
Post Graduate Diploma
Responsibilities & Authorities
1. Prepare Master Production Schedule (MPS), optimizing the use of available resources and coordinate with related departments to ensure product, volume and shipment are meeting targeted levels.
2. Release and Maintenance of Work Orders (WO) in SAP based on Customers’ Purchase Order Requirements, and commit shipments against required dates.
3. Monitor and ensure Production follow strictly to the MPS / Priority, and to close WO within the targeted time line.
4. Collaborate across departments to determine materials in house requirements and meeting the production plan effectively.
5. Manage demand exceptions, inventory and supply.
6. Evaluating inventory turns performance and implementing inventory controls, such as materials pull and push strategies based on planning analysis.
7. Work with Engineering for ECN and deviations, as well as QA on quality issue that affects production planning.
8. Reporting of E&O and follow through for closure.
9. Participate in NPI Projects and meeting milestones of the project delivery schedule.
10. Participate in Interplant Product Transfer activities.
11. To meet KPI of Planning Department.
Education & Experience:
1. Diploma / Degree in fields.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience and prefer from same industry
Kindly contact our Talent Resource Unit for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]