SENIOR RANDD EXECUTIVE [ GELANG PATAH ]
Specialisation: Food Technology/Nutritionist
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Gelang Patah, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : June 04, 2019
- Oversee the AND laboratory operation and ensure there are processes and procedures in place to meet the goals, objectives and requirements. Coordinate RND, AND, QA and QC activities throughout the organization to meet the company goals and departmental objectives.
- Marketing Technical support
- Assisting to RND executive job in case of man powder shortage.
- Pro-active in product innovation & renovation through expanding product application. Working closely with R&D manager, Senior executives and business units to understand & mind sharing on the potential of commercializing of new product and application ideas.
- Carry out research for approved project, develop and validate products formulation, specification, materials and process control method. Ensure all ingredients are under monitor by Raw Materials Assessment Program.
- Marketing support-
- Arrange samples which are approved by RND manager.
- Prepare samples and assisting for show, event or exhibition. Working closely with RND, Senior AND staffs & business units for organizes of show, event or exhibition to collect market information and response of customer on new product.
- Provides training to the staff and customer on the product application. Ensure the continuous development of the department team. To supervise all the staffs in Department and to coach / provide training to new staff. Review and ensure lab assistance functions are executed well. Monitor daily inspection outcome and maintain lab competency including testing accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure good data and record management with regards to storage, retrieval and disposal. Ensure department pre-requisite programs (PRP) implemented are maintained as per documented SOP. Understand and maintain the implementation of 5S, GMP, GLP, PRP, HACCP and SAP system. Assist in company system audit program- FSSC 22000.
- Validate product quality & shelf life for dry blending plant from various raw material supplier, formulation, and process & storage condition. Initiate activities related to continuous improvements on the product’s quality from time to time.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of new testing/ application methods / equipment in AND Lab. Involve in troubleshooting of testing methods/equipment.
- Undertake any other related job as directed by Superior from time to time.
- Ensure safety, 5S, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum degree in any Science discipline preferably Food Science & Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry or relevant field with minimum of 4 years in quality control / quality assurance experience in a food manufacturing industry.
- Process knowledge and experience in GMP, HACCP and any RND program.
- Good organization skills for dealing with diverse RND duties and staffs.
- Good command in oral and written English and Malay.
- Fast learner and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Reliable, proactive and highly initiative.
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.