SENIOR EXECUTIVE/ PAYROLL [ PASIR GUDANG ]
Kindly contact our Talent Resource Unit for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entire payroll function. Payroll payment will be on fortnightly and monthly
- Maintaining and updating employee records
- Handle and solving monthly payroll queries and claims.
- Ensure the payroll processing are on time each of the month.
- Ensure calculations are made in accordance to proper cost allocation and entitlement (benefits and allowances).
- Payroll handling of termination, suspension, and new hires
- Reconciliation of payroll on Overtime, Allowances, Headcount, Increments and others.
- Timely issuance of monthly payroll reporting to meet statutory obligations. (EPF, SOCSO, LHDN, ASB, Tabung Haji, Zakat, AIA and etc.)
- Monthly reporting; Payroll by Department, manpower, overtime, AL, MC and other reports.
- Ensuring timely distribution of pay slip, increment letter, confirmation letter and other documents to employees.
- Preparing yearly income taxations forms to employees.(Form EA)
Production Labor hour Monitoring:
- Review daily attendance report and ensure working hours of all employees are updated into Project Management System (ERP).
- Coordinate with various Production Department on making sure labor hours are captured in an accurate manner.
- Liase closely with production on maintaining and controlling proper project management orders procedures.
- Ensure Production working hours are properly allocated to various project orders.
- Help Production on resolving problems encountered, including missing project-orders number, missing hours or any other problems that related to employee Payroll.
- Weekly / monthly labor hour comparison reports for all production departments.
- Employees’ Leave balances Reports
- Preparing weekly idle and lost hours reports
- Other statutory Reports for various Authorities (MIDA, Labor, Statistics, etc.)
- Ad hoc task assigned by Manager.