COSTING EXECUTIVE [GELANG PATAH]
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Gelang Patah, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : February 27, 2019
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Meet deadlines for various internal and external management & costing reporting.
- To complete the month end costing steps in SAP for closing
- To review stock movement transactions regularly to ensure all being updated timely, and trouble shoot any weaknesses and recommend improvement.
- Preparing yearly budget and forecasting against actual and provide variances analysis.
- Create and maintain SAP product costing and analyze SAP cost variances
- Analysis of direct cost, manufacturing cost and processing cost for each product costing and trends analysis
- To provide analysis for those slow and obsolete stocks and provide NRV.
- Do weekly costing report to ensure all JOB ORDER and ASSEMBLY Completion must be done promptly. If not done, escalation must be taken accordingly.
- Involved in cost improving projects and major finance process improvement projects.
- Assist in study of activity-based costing for manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for inventory variances, price variance and making appropriate adjustments.
- Responsible for inventory accounting and assist in budget/quarterly projections.
- Responsible for variance explanations for Mfg Overheads and G&A
- Responsible for intercompany invoice processing and inventory GIT and inventory reporting.
- Responsible to provide quoted selling prices and material cost margin analysis
- Responsible for leading physical stock count and produce physical count results and analysis
- Responisble for internal audit on stocks and consumption transaction and identify weaknesses in process and procedure compliances
- Responsible for Stock risk reporting
- Preparing weekly stock movement report both Finished Good and Raw Materials.
- To verify monthly stocks level and analysis consumption for fuel, electricity and effluent and ensureing the monthly charges are accurate.
- Periodically review relevant financial policies to ensure compliance with accounting standards
- To do costing variance analysis that aids operations in measuring their performance in term of manufacturing cost and processing cost for product costing.
- To set standard costing for direct raw materials and product
- Prepare stock report with correct stock valuation.
- To do month end balance sheet schedules for review.
- Strong analytical skills with a good attention to details
- Ability to work independently with a maturity in approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Hands on SAP ( or other ERP ) costing experience is a preferred.
- Minimum 2yrs relevant experience for costing/budgeting/general from a manufacturing plant, preferably from food industry
- Possess good command of spoken and written communication english
- Result oriented, possess strong analytical skills, and able to demonstrate sense of initiative with the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Possess a team work spirit and demonstrate leadership skill.
- Require skill in Microsoft Office Excel and Power Point
- Process good attitude, analytical and meticulous
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]