C.N.C (Computerized Numerical Control) MILLING PROCESS MACHINIST
Specialisation: Engineering – Electrical
Education Qualification: Diploma
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 1,600.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : December 14, 2018
C.N.C (Computerized Numerical Control) MILLING PROCESS
- Study insert / electrode drawing together with mould maker if necessary.
- Do a rough check on the length, width and height.
- Set work piece onto the machine. Use vice or clamp for metal insert. Use Erowa System for electrode.
- Set cutter according to the CNC & EDM Electrode Setup Sheet provided by programmer.
- Transfer NC program created by programmer into machine.
- Perform CNC Milling process.
- Perform measurement using dial test indicator / micrometer or vernier caliper on a few critical dimension.
- Place the completed work piece on the outgoing rack.
Kindly contact Ms Adiba at 60127075453/ 07-230 5453 ext 30 for further details / drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org