.NET DEVELOPER (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Specialisation: IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Bukit Indah, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : December 03, 2018
The developer is primarily responsible for the coding, testing, debugging and deploying of digitalization initiatives and product launch. The ideal candidate will use his/her expertise in C#/.NET to implement applications and/or integrate disparate data sources for the Online Platform.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technology related field
2. 0 to 1 year’ experience of using Microsoft technologies: C#.NET, MVC5, Bootstrap, MS SQL, , AngularJS, entity framework and CSS to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
3. Ensure codes are aligned to the Online Coding Standards and Practices and development processes are compliant to Software Development Lifecycle Processes
4. Good understanding of SQL Server and database structures
5. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
6. Work effectively as part of a team
7. Adopt a flexible approach and ability to adapt to dynamic changes
8. Ability to work independently and under own initiative
1. Apply software development methodologies and programming standards to ensure efficient program logic, data manipulation, and information presentation.
2. Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
3. Create end user and training/technical documentation
4. Work with cross functional teams to develop system and troubleshoot issues
5. Ensure timely release of project/initiatives
6. Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
7. Provide ad hoc reporting and impact analysis as required
8. Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
9. Interact and communicate effectively with peers and business users.
10. Strong ability to effectively work with a team of developers.
11. Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 0127642870 / 07-2305453 ext 19 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org