PROCESS ENGINEER [NEGERI SEMBILAN]
The process engineer will be in charge of all action of problems solving mainly related to high temperature workshop.
- To provide Technical assistance and guidance to Operations/Maintenance
- To extract and analyse all the data related to a problem
- To propose idea to support continuous improvement in safety, quality, productivity, and cost
- To perform PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
- To work in scrap reduction plan and non-conformity (8D, QRQC…)
- To establish some KPI to follow the quality, the properties of the production
- To perform qualification and first article inspection
- To write the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/abilities:
1. Strong knowledge in material science, and chemical engineering
2. Experience in data analysis (Excel, database…)
3. “Hands on” approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
4. The ability to interact and communicate with all levels of education and experience, develop and maintain effective working relationships and function in a team oriented problem-solving environment.
5. Good command of the English Language
Experience in Aerospace industry will be an advantaged.
Willing to work in Sendayan Techvalley, Bandar Sri Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan
Minimum of 3 years of work experience as Process Engineer
Degree in Engineering chemical engineering, material science
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at 019-7851503 / 07-230 5453 ext 21 email [ email@example.com ] for further details