TENANT MANAGEMENT MANAGER [FIT-OUT]
Post Graduate Diploma
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Tenants Management Manager is responsible for maintaining effective relationships between tenants and Landlord. Reporting directly to Centre Manager, the Tenants Management Manager ensures that all tenants accommodated within the terms & conditions of the Tenancy Agreement and House Rules of IPC.
- Key point of contact for tenants regarding operational and day-to-day topics after opening: support, complaints, requests, communications, TA obligations.
- Tenant’s contact point between CMO and SO.
- Co-ordination with CMO and SO for trainings and programmes to tenant with aims at increasing customer service level and business performance in Centre.
- Organize tenants’ engagement event on regular intervals.
- Jointly develop Lease Strategy and Yearly Lease Plan with SO Leasing.
- Goal setting and planning in accordance with Centre’s Business Plan and Lease Strategy.
- Analyse, evaluate, plan and recommend way / method of retaining and sustaining tenants’
Analytics & Documentations
- Analyse, evaluate and plan tenants’ Monthly Gross Sales performance.
- Consolidate, analyse and recommend on tenants’ rebate and waiver request with relevant department in CMO and SO.
- Conduct, monitor and analyse local retail market and competition.
- Responsible for the leasing of Casual Leasing (i.e. ATMs, Vending Machines, Telco’s Base Stations, Rest & Relax and other designated common area leases to be determined). To develop joint effort with SO in leasing of Push Carts and Kiosks and work towards full takeover in FY2019 (Sept 2018).
- Responsible for delivering income for Casual Leasing as per budget, follow-ups and forecasting.
- Recommend changes towards policies and procedures for continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive / updated Tenants’ Relation Management database and filling system for all tenants (i.e. sales information, licences, permits, insurances, agreement and other correspondences).
General CMO and SO Support
- Co-ordination within CMO and SO on tenants’ related topics.
- Support to Operations in terms of tenant’s adhering to Centre’s House Rules, Agreements and other required manuals.
- Attending, planning, partaking and organizing in various projects, meetings and presentations.
- Support to Marketing in terms of Mystery Shopper survey.
- Support in delivering yearly Tenants Satisfaction Index (TSI), Customers Satisfaction Index (CSI) and Brand Awareness survey
- Undertaking the role of Duty Manager on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Co-ordinate and assist Finance on refunds of deposit and collection of outstanding debts.
Tenant Co-Ordination Support
- Co-ordination with Tenants Coordinator & Operations on premise mobilization for fit out.
- Co-ordination with Tenants Coordinator & Operations on tenants’ refit.
Develop the Business and Deliver Results
Focusing on and understanding the customers and their life at home, seeing the big picture as well as the details – both today and tomorrow. Making strategic choices and operational decisions to develop and drive our business to achieve the best possible results – with low cost and simplicity in mind.
Lead and Develop People
Leading, managing and coaching co-workers, recognising competence and potential, empowering co-workers to perform to the best of their abilities, and to continuously develop in their business assignments.
Inspire and Clarify
Communicating; informing, influencing and actively listening. Responding in an honest and straightforward way to inspire, motivate and convey the vision. And,ensuring clarity in the direction, the frameworks and goals, thereby creating meaning and commitment.
Create/ Contribute to Togetherness
Creating relationships where our assignments, competences and differences strengthen each other. Establishing an atmosphere of belonging and shared values to be able to say “we” as one COMPANY.
Find Better Ways
Creating a working environment where we use common sense, ask “why?” and challenge the established. Developing new ideas, and daring to do things differently – while embracing the good examples, and thereby finding – and sustaining – better ways of working.
Creating a direction, planning, managing and coaching co-workers in understanding the why, moving from knowing to doing thereby reaching the full potential of the change we aim for.
RECOMMENDED KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
TSI, CSI, Brand Awareness
License Agreement, House Rules, Sales
Rental Income Budget
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (by Hiring Manager)
To revise by Hiring Manager, example as below.
Minimum 4-5 year experience in commercial or retail property leasing and/or tenants’ management / coordination.
Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
Ability to learn and understand technical systems related to tenants
Pro-active with positive attitude, independent and strong organizational skills
Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to create and improve cooperation
Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete the projects and be detail oriented
Ability to develop rapport with all people at all levels
Possesses good verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Experience within the retail operations or Shopping Centre management sector
Property Development/Real Estate Management, Business Diploma/ Degree in Property Management, Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.