Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : November 14, 2018
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Monthly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal
- Manage Fixed Assets for Malaysia and other entities
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Assist in yearly budgeting and midyear forecasting
- GST tax returns
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Prepare monthly & yearly government statistics and surveys
- Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations, IT
- and legal.
- Support and assist superior in all other ad-hoc assignments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA is a plus.
- Strong technical accounting background.
- At least five years general ledger accounting experience is required
- Strong Excel and database skills, Access experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all
- levels throughout Company organization
- SAP or ERP financial application experience preferred
- Preferably have worked in manufacturing sector in past
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Kindly contact Ms Linda for further details at +60 12-253 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 31 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com]