.NET DEVELOPER / TECHNICAL DEVELOPER
Job Description :
- Development/Maintenance on .net technologies
- Develop new functionality on existing software products.\
- Become a part of experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Hands-on experience with .NET 4.0, MVC, C#,HTML ,CSS
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- A good understanding of Microsoft .NET technologies, architecture, security and performance
- Ability to write optimized SQL queries.
- Strong OOPS concepts
- Experience of interacting with API's and Json.
- Good communication skills.
1. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
2. Gather requirements, analysis, conduct design development and code review
3. Test and develop programming modifications
4. Develop add-ons functionality and reports for system
5. Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining capabilities and processes.
6. Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
7. Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
8. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
9. Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
10. Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
1. Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
2. Trouble shoot problem reported and follow through the entire project management process
3. Support Clients and its User
4. Support Application and Sales Personnel
5. Ensure Performance and reliability of the application to users' expectation
6. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
7. Write and maintain programming documentation.
8. Strong sense of urgency in achieving project timelines
9. Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or
accessed by the network.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 / +60 12-312 5453 for further details or send your resume to Mr Nicholas [ email@example.com ]