JAPANESE SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY) (THAILAND)
Specialisation: Marketing/Business Development
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Others, Others
Salary Range : ฿ 180,000.00 – 200,000.00
Posted Date : October 18, 2018
- Develop business and sales strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets and overseeing its implementation.
- Be responsible for sales of the product portfolio to new and existing customers
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Define the industry product sales and marketing plan, and supervising sales and delivered results of the products to customers
- To develop strategies to manage key account and setting objectives of account management;
- Analyzes and determines the key account and determines the most crucial needs of these key account;
- Carries out continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account and determine pricing structure for the client.
- Manages conflict and comes up with effective negotiation and sales strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or a related discipline.
- Experience in contract manufacturing, ATM machines, Point of Sales, Power Tools, Household Appliances and Medical Equipment is preferred.
- Technical background will be an advantage
- Strong business acumen, sales and marketing skills
- Strong established networking of relevant contacts
- Strong Leadership and excellence communication skills.
- Has a strong understanding of the industry and excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in Japanese language as most major key accounts are Japanese customers.
- To be based in Thailand.
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]