QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER [ ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURER / JOHOR BAHRU ]
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers on the quality requirements and ensure all customers quality requirements are met.
- Design QA inspection and process audit plans as per the customers’ requirements.
- Train and certify QA Inspector to perform QA Inspection and process audit according to the procedure.
- Establish effective quality report system and drive quality improvement program.
- Conduct suppliers’ audit
- Perform specific assigned by QA Manager as and when required.
1. Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
2. Minimum 2 years relevant experience in PCBA manufacturing environment
3. Knowledge in ISO Quality Management System
1. Able to interpret Statistical Process Control and GRR
1. Statistical Process Control
2. 7QC Tools
3. Quality Awareness for ISO Standards
4. On-Job Training and other training related to Job Title
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ email@example.com ] / Ms Eidha [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]