- Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Engineering responsibilities
- Design RFID antennas (HF/UHF) and transponder products and optimize for manufacturing
- Design of RFID devices for the development of new transponder products
- Align activities with internal and external clients and partners in Europe, USA and Asia
- Support of manufacturing engineering in setting up a process control for maintaining correct RFID performance on volume products.
- Research new technologies for antennas, transponders and packaging
- Perform analysis of competitor products and benchmark them versus HID products
- Set up of new products including BOM and documents (product specifications and technical product requirements) in HID’s global collaboration tool
- Support production with respect to technical issues in the field of RFID
- Actively support in special engineering tasks like group’s global engineering activities
- Project Management / Scrum Master responsibilities
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate iterations, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each iteration
- Organizes and facilitates the iteration planning meeting
- Make the project/product risk assessment; evaluate costs, planning and alternatives
- Ensure all activities within their area of control is conducted in a manner that complies with environmental control procedures and does not create unnecessary environmental impacts
- Monitor and ensure compliance to environmental operational controls and compliance with applicable legal and other requirements.
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in Electronics, Business or similar field
- Knowledge of RFID technology
- Knowledge of electronic assembly and packaging methods would be an asset
- Knowledge of inlay and or label assembly process would be an asset
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Scrum master certification is a plus (PSMâ, SAFeâ SM or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Flexibility, autonomy and ability to prioritize, plan and organize.
- Strong problem-solving skills, high self-motivation with close attention to details
- Proven communication skills as well as excellent report writing skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Knowledge in Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge in Agile tasks management tools (JIRA, Asana, Miro or similar)
- Customer orientated
- Comfortable in working in an international team and in a global networking environment
- Compliance to all relevant company policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Malaysia.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]