ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – GENERAL LEDGER, AP AND AR
To support Finance department in daily basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES and GOALS:
- AR invoicing
- Prepare AR weekly report for update Interco purpose.
- Booked AP invoice
- Update weekly open GRN report and monitor until issues solved.
- Prepare AP payment as per superior instruction
MONTHLY FINANCIAL CLOSING
- Verified crating invoices and prepare journal for accrual.
- Verified freight inwards invoices and prepare journal for accrual.
- Verified goods in transit invoices and prepare journal for accrual.
- Perform monthly vendor reconciliation
- Follow up disputed invoice with all relevant parties until resolved.
- Factory consumable
- GIT report
- Interco ARAP report
- Follow corporate policies and technical procedures.
- Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company's Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Ensure that direct report(s) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the company's values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies
- Perform other duties as required.
- Diploma/ Degree Qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 – 3 year(s) working experience in manufacturing/ in related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Work, Outlook)
- Proficiency with financial software – NAVISION and HFM added advantages
- Ability to cope under pressure, collaborates well, self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative with positive mind-set and willing to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Kindly contact our Talent Resource Unit for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]