ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – GENERAL LEDGER, AP AND AR
The role will be remotely managed from a different time zone. Therefore the role requires an ability to work independently and unsupervised for long periods of time. Reporting to the Senior Director APAC Operations & Finance.
RESPONSIBILITIES and GOALS:
- Responsible full spectrum of accounts (GL/AP/AR)
- Maintain monthly bank reconciliation
- Liaise with various inter-co to resolve any issues or discrepancy
- Preparation of financial schedule and reports
- Assist with quarter and year-end audit process.
- To work independently with minimum supervision.
- To maintain proper filing system to ensure documents are traceable in an efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Follow corporate policies and technical procedures.
- Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company's Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Ensure that direct report(s) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the company's values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies
- Perform other duties as required.
- Diploma Qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 – 3 year(s) working experience in manufacturing/ in related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Work, Outlook)
- Proficiency with financial software – NAVISION preferred
- Ability to cope under pressure, collaborates well, self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative with positive mindset and willing to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Kindly contact Ms Careen for further details at +012 – 312 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 17 or forward your resume to [email@example.com ]