JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ACCOUNTANT
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
- Assist Finance Manager to finalize monthly, quarterly and yearly balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other group’s reporting requirements.
- Substantiates financial transactions & schedules by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls and policy documents. Maintains financial procedures by following internal controls and improve financial statements close process (FSCP).
- Guides accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Coordinate to reconcile financial balance (Customers & Vendors) discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Review monthly bank reconciliations and clears all unpresented and unidentified transactions.
- Secures financial information & documents by completing data base backups.
- Verifies & validates payments and the supporting documentation.
- Complies with International and Malaysian financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends upon management’s requirement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preparing/Review GST/SST working and submission before due date.
- Assist the management in monthly and quarterly financial statement preparation.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Review and monitor asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reviews accounting procedure, questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Accountancy and part qualified in CIMA/ACCA or any equivalent accounting professional qualifications.
- Minimum 5 – 6 years of related working experience with an audit experience for 2 to 3 years.
- Good written and spoken English
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
- Assertive, creative, good interpersonal skills, highly driven and self-motivated for a fast paced evolving environment
- Knowledge of SAP/Oracle will be an added advantage
- Strong hands-on knowledge in Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Microsoft office)
- Strong analytical skills and familiar with reporting and data analysis
Kindly contact the following consultant at 07-2305453 for further details or send your resume to Talent Resource Unit [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] / Ms Suziana [ email@example.com ]