CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Specialisation: Customer Service
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 13,000.00
Posted Date : June 18, 2018
- Principal customer interface on all deliverables between company and its customers. Build strong customer relationships and promote new business opportunities.
- Preparation of quotations for new products and periodic re-pricing. Maintain overall customer profitability through regular monitoring of product costs and inventory levels.
- Preparation of monthly KBI (Key Business Indicator) reports and review with customers. Engage in bi-annual business reviews with customers.
- Manage new product introduction and coordinate with operational team on implementation and transition to regular production.
- Interact daily with all inter-departmental functions focusing on meeting company's commitments to customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business or Financial Management.
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience with project management or cost analyst background
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge in Product Costing (margin study and maintenance)
- Knowledge in Inventory Management
- PPV Management skills
- Excellent command of English
- Good proven track record of customer relationship management
- Result oriented with strong analytical and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, lateral, forward thinker
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise deadlines
For further details kindly contact Ms Yin Ying at 6012-526 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 27 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]