JUNIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Junior Accounts Assistant
The Employee Will:
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about all aspects of the role and keen to take on responsibilities.
- Enjoy a challenge and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Be highly organised, with excellent time management skills, attention to detail and an ability to work independently and well with a team to complete a set task.
- Processing accounting transaction on Quickbooks Accounting package
- Assist in the preparation of schedules and simple reports
- Reconciliation of Bank and credit card statement and other ledgers
- To carry out certain shipping administrative duties
- Other duties as may be asked of you, within your capabilities from time to time
- Ensuring all records are accurate
- As relevant to position.
As this is a small company, all staff must be able and willing to assist in a range of activities.
- Open race/open gender
The Employee will report to the General Manager.
Kindly contact our Talent Resource Unit for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]