Specialisation: Quality Control/Assurance
Education Qualification: Primary/ Secondary/ O level
Work Location : Others, Johor
Salary Range : RM 1,800.00 – 2,000.00
Posted Date : December 22, 2017
- Reporting to the Quality Assurance Engineer, performing 12 hours shift work as per duty roster.
- Conduct incoming, outgoing and in process quality control of products and materials.
- Verified the sorted products to ensure quality products are produced.
- Carry out regular in process inspection and report to supervisor on any quality matters.
- Verify the product is packed and labeled according to work instruction.
- Carry out other related duties as and when instructed by superior.
- Company reserve the right to add substrate change, modify the role as and when the business or organizational needs.
- Minimum Secondary education or equivalent.
- Experience in ISO 9001 manufacturing environment (optional).
Skills (if required)
- Common ISO 9001 knowledge.
Familiar with measurement tool and equipment