Customer Success Executive ( Ubi Techpark, Singapore )
New Pos Network(S) Pte Ltd
Specialisation: Sales / Retail / Marketing
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Singapore, Singapore
Salary Range : S$ 2,500.00 – 4,500.00
Posted Date : October 24, 2023
Job Position- Customer Success Executive
- New Customer Onboarding: Support in processing and satisfying customer requirement to get the organization accredited as a local vendor / partner to enable sales to eligibly transact with prospective customers.
- Relationship Management and Client Advisory: Build strong relationships as the primary point of contact to address customer concerns and serve as a trusted advisor, understanding their needs and goals, and proactively addressing any issues or concerns they may have.
- Customer success planning: Work in tandem to support all regional and local marketing initiatives to ensure that all leads generated through marketing activities are tracked, responded.
- Upselling and cross-selling: Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell additional products or services to existing customers via coordination with marketing.
- Problem Solving: Address and resolve client concerns or issues promptly and effectively.
- Product Knowledge: Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and services to provide informed guidance and recommendations to clients.
- Customer feedback and advocacy: Gather customer feedback and insights to improve product or service offerings and help customers become advocates for the company by sharing their positive experiences with others.
- Metrics and reporting: Track key metrics such as lead generation rates, webinar attendance, and web inquiries. By analyzing these metrics, you will provide insights into the success of our strategies and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaboration with internal teams: Work closely with, marketing and support teams to ensure a seamless customer experience and drive customer success.
- Contract Renewals and Negotiations: Responsible for the contract renewal initiatives to ensure business continuance with existing customers.
- Ensure account profitability and favourable contract outcomes: Responsible for final account profitability through leading negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on time outcome from a pricing, profitability, liability, operational, and SLA perspective for accounts. Responsible for identifying areas of opportunity, securing resources and driving sales process to assist in scoping and pricing for special projects within assigned accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in client relationship management, sales, or related roles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships effectively.
- Problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to addressing client concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- A passion for client success and a customer-centric mindset.
- Eagerness to learn and a growth-oriented attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to track and report on key performance metrics.