CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER [KULAI]
Job Objectives :
1. Mainly responsible on order processing, sales order, invoice, customer complain, and others as required.
2. Verify accuracy of purchase orders details to ensure the part number, pricing, MOQ, ship mode and request ship date are correct before SO entry.
3. Manage to convey customer's requirements to the internal team for effective material and manufacturing planning
4. Coordinate and manage all activities with purchasing, production planning, production management, materials, engineering, quality, accounting and all levels of management to meet the customer’s requirement
5. Responsible for the day-to-day operational issues with the goal of meeting customer delivery requirements.
6. Monitoring and ensuring timely departure and arrival of shipment.
7. Responding promptly to customer inquiries
8. Be initiatives on resolving issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, documentations issues, invoices queries etc.
9. Manage to handle customer's ad hoc requirements diligently (Pull in/Push Out, Short Lead Time PO)
10. Deliver excellent customer service and manage needs of customers through phone and emails.
11. Developing and maintaining strong relationship with customers.
12. Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
13. Any adhoc task assigned by superiors
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]