SHE ENGINEER [PASIR GUDANG]
Job Requirements: –
· Degree in Engineering /Science Or Equivalent.
· Attended the Safety and Health Officer (SHO) course and passed the examination.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in safety, health and environment in manufacturing sector.
· Mature – preferable age of 30 years and above.
· Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good integrity and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Possess a strong analytical mind, capable of planning, strategizing, problem-solving and leading others.
I – Developing or revising safety; health and environmental procedures or guidelines for plant operations.
II- Inspecting facilities that may pose a risk to safety; health and environment and make recommendations for improvement action;
III. Monitoring and evaluating the performance of ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 Management System; Sustainability. EHS programs and activities
IV. Conducting study and analysis on current EHS risks. Propose the improvement actions / program. and sharing the report to relevant parties.
V. Preparing reports; maps; charts; and other documentation detailing findings from inspections; non-conformance issues or projects;
VI. Investigating any accident; near-miss accident; dangerous occurrence; occupational poisoning or occupational disease; environmental incident; process safety event or complaint about potential EHS violations and conducting follow-up inspections / audits to ensure compliance with established guidelines;
VII. Proactively involvement in company’s activities which required safety; health and environment input
VIII. Liaison person with relevant government agencies i.e.; DOSH; DOE; Fire and Rescue Dept. (BOMBA); Health department and local authority.
Kindly contact Mr Edwin +6012 692 5453 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]