PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE [SINGAPORE]
Specialisation: Logistics/Supply Chain
Education Qualification: Primary/ Secondary/ O level
Work Location : Singapore, Singapore
Salary Range : S$ 3,000.00 – 3,750.00
Posted Date : May 16, 2023
SALARY RANGE : 00 – 50
Working hours/Day :
- Monday – Friday : 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturday : 8:30am – 12:30pm
- 5.5 days works per week
after 3 months probation :
- Annual Leave : 14 days (max : 16 days)
- Medical Leave : 14 days
- Hospitality Leave : 60 days
Working Location : Ang Mo Kio (Yio Chu Kang MRT)
- The Executive is assisting all sourcing and procurement activities, and attaining competitive rates and services to support key business objectives.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee sourcing and procurement activities that support key business objectives of the Group.
- Ensure the execution of procurement strategies across the Group to ensure consistent and high quality value delivery.
- Build market intelligence capabilities and implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support commercial and operational objectives.
- Analyse market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support them.
- Review and analyse product pricing and commercial tenders to come up with optimum business / pricing solutions.
- Assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost reduction and improvement opportunities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Supervise, develop and coach staff.
- Any other duties as & when assigned.
Job Holder Requirements
- GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 4 years in positions in Procurement, preferably in logistics, automotive and industrial sectors, and marine industries
Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of logistics, automotive and industrial sectors, and marine industries
- Knowledge of procurement skills
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Good negotiation and communications skills
Kindly contact Ms Emily at +60 12-369 5453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]