OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE [SINGAPORE]
Specialisation: Logistics/Supply Chain
Education Qualification: Diploma
Work Location : Singapore, Singapore
Salary Range : S$ 2,500.00 – 3,500.00
Posted Date : May 15, 2023
Location : Changi South, Singapore
Salary Range : S00 – S00
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8.30am-6pm
(1 hour break time and 2 tea times (15minutes / session)
Annual Leave : 12 days
The incumbent is responsible for the daily warehouse operations and inventory accuracy. He/ she is expected to:
- Manage day-to-day warehouse operations activities are executed and meet according to the customer service levels e.g., receiving, inventory accuracy, issuing and despatch.
- Manage pickers picking accuracy, order fulfilment accuracy, pick & stage location, and space management.
- Monitor (and address issues) in operational performance and inventory management.
- Responsible for timely delivery and returns management.
- Provide operations support such as WMS, Transport,
- Ensure delivery of SLA and all processes remain compliant with government regulations including WSH and Quality standards.
- Lead and develop a high-performance ops team.
- Lead and/or actively participate in Continuous Improvement Process / Projects.
- Support all logistics ad hoc activities assigned by Manager.
- Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain or any relevant discipline.
- Min 3 years of proven experience in Warehouse Operations / Supply Chain management and experience in managing inventory accuracy
- Knowledgeable in warehouse management related systems and/or device (eg. WMS/ERP, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder management skills to engage, communicate and influence
- Demonstrated ability to lead a mid-sized team, work independently and in a team.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and results oriented
- Resourceful, good planning skills and a problem solver
- Meticulous with analytical mindset and thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and Google Suite applications.