QMS Manager [SENAI,JOHOR]
Job Description – QMS Manager
1) Ensure that the requirement of the ISO standard, including quality and environmental systems are established, implemented and maintained.
2) Report to top management on the performance and improvement of the quality management system.
3) Yearly review on the effectiveness of quality management system to ensure
continuously consistent and advance.
4) Liaise with the compliance bodies on the matters related to quality system and advise management on the best practice recommendation to the company’s policy and quality system.
5) Coordinate an internal and external audit, represent company during an external audit, acknowledge and follow-up on all non-compliance.
6) Review, initiate corrective action and implement changes to meet the requirement of the compliance bodies.
7) Represent company for external quality audit.
8) Continuously promote an awareness to the whole company on customer requirements.
9) Conduct yearly performance appraisal for employees.
10) Conduct training needs analysis for employees and propose required training to ensure employees performance meet the company’s requirements.
11) Handling on employee’s grievance.
12) Perform ad hoc assignment assigned by Management.
1) As certified Internal Quality Auditor for ISO90001, ISO14001, ISO13485 and TS16949.
2) Well verse in Six Sigma.
3) Good knowledge in any audit compliance.
4) Excellent skills on developing, observing and implementing of ISO procedures.
Kindly contact Mr Edwin +6012 692 5453 or send your resume to email@example.com