RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVE [TEBRAU]
Retail Sales Executive – Tebrau, Johor Bahru
Job Highlights (for Job Portals):
• Attractive benefits, salary and sales incentive package
• Personal development & career advancement
• Opportunity to grow with an industry leader in premium tiles sector.
The Retail Sales Executive plays a vital role in connecting with the prospect customers through design concept selling. We are looking for a passionate individual who’s able to learn quickly and with a strong interest in communication and influencing. Suitable training and guidance on the sales approach and methodology with be provided.
Design Concept Selling
• Ability to connect the design concept to customer's needs.
• Walk through the design process and give examples of benchmarking, immersion, concepting and ideation.
• Presenting visually through a showroom displays or 3D drawings to create greater impact.
• Showcasing past projects and their results to get buy-in and gain credibility.
Sales Target Management
• Use Sales Funnel methodology to track customer journey, sales processes, and drive sales result.
• Identify new business opportunities with house owners, architects, interior designers, and contractors to drive sales.
• Closely follow up on prospective customers and leads to create sales opportunities and increase conversion rate.
• Drive service quality and customer satisfaction for continuous improvement.
• Achieves sales target and net income target, analyzing variance and initiating corrective actions.
• Develop relationships and identify new business opportunities with house owners, architects, interior designers, and contractors to drive sales.
• Communicate scheduled sales reports in accordance with organizational standards.
• Suggest new operational strategies to improve store's performance and productivity.
• Perform regular sales analysis & reviews to evaluate promotion and sales strategy effectiveness and to identify business opportunities.
Deliver Store Service & Excellence
• Provide personalized in-store customer experience to meet needs and provide satisfaction.
• Improve merchandising presentation and visual displays.
• Deliver operations and service excellence over multiple customer touch points.
• Recommendation of areas of improvement to continuously improve productivity.
• Responsible for sales order processing.
• Conduct data-driven functional analysis with CRM system applications, etc.
• Degree or Diploma in any field of study.
• Relevant experience in Sales & Marketing related activities and with proven track record.
• Experience with using CRM analytical digital applications.
• Able to communicate effectively with English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Possess interest in interior designing and design concepts.
• Sales driven and independent in a fast-paced environment.
• Great interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills to all level of customers.
• Role is based in Tebrau, Johor Bahru.
- Have prior experience in retail store sales.
- Prior sales experience in B2C segment.
- Ability to speak in Chinese is a must.
- This role would require good understanding of the sales funnel concept. Whereby sales generation from leads to converted customers could take a few days/weeks and requires follow up and understanding of customer’s design needs.
- Among suitable product lines that candidates have experience in would be such as B2C selling in premium product segments in the below areas:
- Other Tiles companies.
- Sanitary ware & Bathroom fittings.
- Design concept selling such as dealing with furniture, kitchen cabinets, home renovation materials.
- Furniture and housing/office decorative items.
- Personal and Lifestyle products, such as fashion apparel, leather handbags, jewellery, etc.
- The basic salary would be ascertain based on the candidate’s current salary and level of experience/expertise.
- Basic range on the higher side would be around RM4K per month, negotiable.
- Role would also be able to get monthly sales incentive of around RM1.5K per month or more and based on actual sales.
- Working requirement is 5 days per week and based on roster style with Sundays being off day.
- The volume of sales accountable for this role per month is around RM60K – 80K.
Kindly contact Mr Edwin +6012 692 5453 or send your resume to email@example.com