PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ENGINEER (ISKANDAR PUTERI, JOHOR)
• Perform break/fix support tasks relating to Mach7 software deployed at customer environments. This will require coordinating with customers, third-party vendors, partners, and internal resources.
• Perform project implementations requiring use case analysis, technical systems configuration, and integration testing between the customer and third-party vendors
• Perform a deep-dive technical analysis of complex issues, particularly ones involving systems infrastructure and integrations to third-party systems. This may involve low-level analysis of communication protocols (such as DICOM, HL7, HTTP, Active Directory, and so on), database queries, and components such as network load balancers, storage stacks, and so on.
• Perform scoping for complex workflows to determine if custom components or third-party products are required
• Perform data migrations from legacy systems and platforms into the Mach7 one. This may involve analysis of customer systems and workflows to determine appropriate migration strategies.
• Perform training of customers pre- and post-implementation
• Facilitate communications and planning between customers and R&D for complex issues and enhancement requests
• Have good interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with customers and partners
• Be able to adhere strictly to timelines and deadlines, particularly when responding to Service Level Agreements
• Ensure that projects, tasks, and activities are thoroughly documented in conformance with Mach7’s Quality Management System
• Ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved both during implementations as well as in post-sales support
Qualifications Required for Position
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or 3-5 years of experience in the field
• Have demonstrable experience and knowledge of the healthcare informatics industry – whether from an end user, vendor, or consultant role – with regards to PACS, VNA, RIS, EMR, HIS systems.
• Have a firm knowledge of the DICOM and HL7 standards.
• Have experience with the systems and platforms used by Mach7 – Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, JBoss/Wildfly, Postgresql, dcm4che, Apache Tomcat
• Have a knowledge of other Healthcare IT (e.g. EMR, RIS, PAS, LIS, etc.) and General IT (e.g. web servers, SQL queries, Windows Server administration, web standards, etc.) technologies and standards
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]