ACCOUNTANT (ULU TIRAM, JOHOR)
This position is to develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting functions: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Costing Accounting, etc. Monitors and develops monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects. Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, ensure accuracy and compliance with Singapore Government accounting regulations.
These may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for accounting function including month-end closing, Inventory reconciliation, quarterly reporting, preparation of management reports and variance analysis of financial statements, etc.
- Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements and financial accounting regulations.
- Review and analysis of financial numbers & highlight to management to drive company’s profitability.
- Analyze material cost, labor cost, overhead spending and production efficiency.
- Support quarterly standard cost roll. Manage cost and expense & drive corrective actions.
- Handle revenue related duties including Accounts Receivable, Ageing Analysis, Cash Management and Treasury matters.
- Assist in issue resolution for AR billing to facilitate collection and drive initiatives to improve the working capital.
- Organize and monitor Capex.
- Lead the annual external audit activities.
- Coordinate annual physical inventory stock take.
- Improvement to accounting system and procedures.
- Liaise with external parties such as bankers, auditors, tax agents, company secretary, statutory boards and any relevant authorities.
- CAT/ACCA/Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Min 5 years of costing or financial working experience.
- Meticulous, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior accounting knowledge will be added advantage
- Meticulous, Independent and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work under stress and independently
- Candidate in ERP knowledge are preferred
- Self-starter and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of ERP system is preferable e.g. SAP, IFS, etc.
Able to travel
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]