ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (SKUDAI, JOHOR)
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,000.00 – 2,500.00
Posted Date : March 15, 2023
- To assist in Accounts Payable (AP) & Accounts Receivable (AR) operations in Accounts department.
- Coordinate and liaise with related departments on accounting related matters.
- Compile related reports upon completion of task assigned.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Manage and oversee a team of HR and Admin personnel.
- Handle full spectrum HRA functions.
- Talent acquisition (Recruitment and Selection) : Manpower planning, job evaluation and description, recruitment method / chanel development.
- Training and Development : Performance appraisal, training need analysis & training budgeting.
- Compensation and Benefits : Continuing review & improve to ensure employees remuneration packages are market competitiveness
- Talent management : Execute performance management system activities and provide feedback on performance improvement.
- Payroll Admin & HRIS : responsible for monthly payroll statutory and preparation of monthly reports and well maintained employee personal information e-filling.
- Employees Services & Relations & Industrial Relations : Familiar with Emploment Act 1955, lead and organize employees' welfare activities and promote company's branding.
- Administrative Affair : Responsible for office stationeries, printing materials, office equipment, computer hardware, office sundries and office maintenance.
Candidate must possess min Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
At least 1 year of working experience in the related field will be an advantage.
Preferably non-executives specializing in General Accounting or equivalent.
5 days week
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]