ASSISTANT MANAGER DS UPSTREAM (ISKANDAR PUTERI, JOHOR)
Specialisation: Others/Category not available
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : March 15, 2023
1. To monitor the process operations and the batch performance as per standard operating procedures and product specifications in the plant.
2. To practice and monitor the compliance with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice.
3. Monitoring, Planning and control of Production operations.
4. Follow the established procedures and policies of the company pertaining to EHS management system and compliance.
5. To prepare and revise necessary documents as and when required.
6. To update the real time data entry in BMR’S, CKL, LS, ECC and other documents.
7. Responsible for Process order and Inventory management in SAP system. Also master data creation and maintenance in SAP system.
8. Raw material planning for the batch and procurement from the warehouse, maintenance and utilization as per production requirement.
9. Reporting of Non-Conformities and deviations observed during the process to higher levels, investigating, arriving corrective and preventive action and ensuring the implementation of the same.
10. To ensure timely maintenance of PDS Upstream premises and equipment’s in co-ordination with Engineering Maintenance and Instrumentation and Automation department.
11. To follow timely and effective communication with all relevant departments and raise quality issues to the appropriate higher levels.
12. To provide required initial and continuing training to Fermentation Area personnel and ensure the training is adapted according to need.
13. Preparation of Qualification and Validation protocols, execution and generate reports as per standard format.
14. Review and submission of Batch manufacturing records and other associated records.
15. Managing and closure of OOS, change managements and deviations
16. Handling internal and external audits.
17. Authorize to issue quality documents for production use.
18. To ensure timely execution of preventive maintenance and calibration programmes with the help of Engineering Maintenance and Instrumentation and Automation department.
19. Master data creation and maintenance in SAP system.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com]