ASSISTANT MANAGER MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL – ENGINEERING (ISKANDAR PUTERI, JOHOR)
Specialisation: Engineering – Electrical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : March 15, 2023
1. To carry out planned preventive maintenance on all plant and equipment aiming to achieve maximum plant availability with a target of zero unplanned downtime.
2. To raise communication memo for Preventive Maintenance.
3. To maintain availability of spare part of all equipment at all time and ensure no downtime due to non-availability spare part.
4. To respond, carry out and record equipment maintenance activity effectively and efficiently.
5. Observation and rectification of equipment/ machines condition and detection of unusual conditions in a proactive manner.
6. Ensure all equipment is operated and maintained as per manufacturer’s recommendation.
7. Familiarization with the manufacturing process and related equipment.
8. To communicate with external vendor for site services/ repair.
9. Daily reporting of activities and updating any issues at work to the superior.
10. Support commissioning/ validation activities that include FAT/ SAT/ DQ/ IQ/ OQ and PQ.
11. To attend, record and conduct all trainings required as per training matrix/ schedule.
12. Generate various document procedure/protocol/report as and when required.
13. Fill log sheets/ checklist/ history card/ planner as described in the SOPs.
14. Follow the established procedures and policies of the company.
15. Participate in project activity on process optimisation, facility upgrade, or objective.
16. To propose objectives and targets on work area and comply to set timeline.
17. Participate in cost and energy management program.
18. To conduct/ participate and ensure smooth running of any audits (Internal and external) related to QMS and EHS management system.
19. To provide feedback and ensure all the audit findings are closed within the stipulated time.
20. On routine basis to provide improvement proposal on equipment, process, or quality system.
21. To authorize the invoice, bills and vouchers for the goods received.
22. Responsible for data management, trending and periodic presentation.
23. To prepare shift scheduling.
24. Evaluate the personnel who have undergone training.
25. Issue of work permits and gate pass.
26. To plan/ prepare /review/ approve the preventive maintenance activity/schedule.
27. To evaluate and approve on vendor performance/ quality/ capability – vendor evaluation/ management process.
28. Takes a leadership role in department/ organizations.
29. To interview/ managing contract, sub contract works and workers.
30. Leave and claim approval.
31. To prepare and plan the material management.
32. Decision making on priorities.
33. Delegate the roles and responsibilities in the department.
34. To Identify and act proper training needs in the department.
35. To learn and practise SAP for the following activity such as raise, address and close notifications/work orders.
36. Ensure closure of all QMS element (Deviation/CAPA/CAPAEM/Change Control) over time
37. Look after Building Maintenance activities and ensure DS facility upkeep.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org]