ACCOUNTING EXECUTIVE (ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE), SHOPPING CENTRE (JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR)
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : February 20, 2023
- To be the contact point for the tenants on day to day financial related issues including reconciliation of debtors’ accounts
- Ensure debtors' payments are punctual and incoming funds are processed timely
- Responsible for bank reconciliation on weekly basis
- Monthly calculation & invoice issuance of GTO rental
- Preparation of utilities and marketing events and other income invoices
- To send out reminder letters on late payment and continuously chase for payments
- Monthly calculation & invoice issuance of late payment interest for overdue invoices
- Daily/Weekly update of status of tenant collections
- Participate in monthly Credit Control Meetings
- Ensure proper maintenance of records with appropriate supporting documentation and fillings
- Timely completion of assignment as required
- Monitor and follow up all assignment as required
- Assist Assistant and Accounting Manager as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under challenging working environment.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills.
- Strong negotiator, conflict management and naturally assertive manner, confident and self-starter.
- Ability to develop rapport with all people at all levels.
- Collaborate with colleagues, across departments and functions. Contribute to a positive and inclusive climate. Recognise the value of people with different skills, cultures and backgrounds. Support and help colleagues.
- Ability to focus on what adds value for the customers. Follow through on commitments. Adapt to a changing environment.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]