SALES MANAGER ( SINGAPORE )
Specialisation: Singapore Job
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Singapore, Singapore
Salary Range : S$ 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : February 02, 2023
JOB SCOPE AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ensure Workplace in Safe and Healthy Environment.
- Safe and efficient receiving,storage,issuing of goods.
- Ensure No Slips, Trips and Falls environment
- Use correct lifting postures and techniques to prevent injuries
- To have and maintain good daily attendance and punctuality.
- To update team member at least 2 working days in advance before going for leave , in order to minimize downtime
- Daily Update of Project Progress to immediate superior.
- Weekly report progress
- Maintain and expand our present client base through sales calls, advertising, brochures and conferences for Ex Proof Products but not limiting to these.
- Provide regular feedback & highlight potential project & client
- Identify new customers and new business opportunities.
- Develop product training, configuration and sales aids, as well as service and maintenance plans
- Work alongside with but local and overseas clients, contractors, EPC and End Use to achieve annual sales plan
- Update & review product pricing and establish new product.
- Closely monitor & communication with the client to get update & success on the quotation on weekly basis
- To obtain market information on status of upcoming projects, jobs awarded and clients references.
- Provides marketing and new business development support globally to sales personnel
- Conduct market research to determine market competition and requirements for existing and future products
- Achieving annual sales target
- Manage portfolio of customer & potential client
- Ensure proper handling of customer complaints and provide ongoing customer service
- To follow-up closely in monitoring the status and progress of tender submission.
- Lead, direct and motivate sales engineer in achieving the overall corporate sales objectives
- Execute & follow through the confirmed order process & client process.
- Responsible to uphold all company policies and insure that division facilities and equipment meet all federal, state, and OSHA regulations
- Not authorize to sign any company documents during probation period
Kindly contact Ms Ivy at +6012-7856043 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]