REGIONAL PLANNER ( MASAI )
GOAL AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Regional Planner will ensure supply of the right volume at the right time so that customers can be delivered in time in full by creating a weekly capacity and production plan taking into account market requirements, capacity utilization and materials availability to ensure an optimal inventory position of semi-finished and finished goods. The associate also coordinate supply with various stakeholders including Manufacturing, Demand Planning, Procurement, New Product Development and Finance, as part of cross-functional project teams new product introductions and phase out of old products has to be managed. Regional Planner also drive the monthly local Supply IBP meeting and participate in the Regional Supply meeting. The associate will lead scenario development and decision making for capacity assessments, drive continuous improvement by monitoring the daily and weekly performance and define actions to improve
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACTIVITIES
- For the short term create on a weekly base the weekly production plan for the Factory considering capacity restrictions, material availability, safety stock settings and customer demand. The volumes per SKU per week will be handed over to the Factory Production Scheduler.
- Coordinate changes in the fixed horizon impacting the volumes per SKU per week for (semi-) finished goods. The changes can be caused by unexpected material shortages, out of stock situations, rush orders, machine breakdowns, quality issues, etc.
- For the mid/term (horizon after the fixed horizon for the factory) create a capacity plan to ensure the supply at the short term for an optimal customer service level within the agreed stock levels. The capacity issues which can’t be solved with the regular measures should be input for a scenario development and be prepared for the monthly IBP Supply meeting.
- Define a clear way of working in the Supply Chain with regards to Make to Stock and Make to Order strategies. Define actions to improve in terms of costs, cash and service targets.
- Managing stock levels of (semi) finished goods for the short and mid/long term. Run the alert monitor to track stock alerts (shortage, below safety stock, maximum stock exceeded) and define actions to solve the alerts across Demand Planning, Factory Planning, etc.
- Approve parameters with an impact on stock levels. For the MU the MOQ and production frequency have to be approved and for the MSU (principal only) the minimum and maximum stock levels have to be approved. Also maintain APO specific master data in case of new products or changes in existing flows.
- Drive scenario development and decision making for capacity assessments for the mid/long term (1-18 months), for the monthly IBP Supply meeting, for New Product Developments, for strategic capacity investments and product re-allocations in order to optimize cost, cash and service targets.
- Plan Co-manufacturing flows (if applicable) by balancing demand versus capacity and to ensure the timely availability of components to be send to the co-manufacturer.
- Construct the monthly Supply plan for the local IBP MU Supply meeting and the Regional Asian Supply review meeting.
- Lead projects to deliver inventory reduction for (semi-) finished goods.
- In case of supply shortages coordinate the allocation of stock or capacity across the supply chain according to the agreed priorities.
- Coordinate phase in phase out projects across the MU and MSU with the objective to minimize obsolete costs and to secure the availability of the new products in time.
Drive continuous improvement by monitoring Customer Service level, Stock levels and Production Adherence (TOP/TAP) key performance indicators. Define actions across the stakeholders in the Supply Chain to drive improvements.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Preferably 3 to 5 years experience in Production Planning, Scheduling, and proven track of record.
- Understanding of workflow processes and experience in managing data flows with internal stakeholders preferred.
- SAP ECC knowledge preferred.
- Experience of working in a cross-boundary/multi-cultural environment, with a track record of developing high performance, world class teams.
- Experience and proximity to day-to-day supply chain operations
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]