PROJECT MANAGER (PROCESS) / (JOHOR BAHRU)
Specialisation: Engineering – Industrial
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 12,000.00
Posted Date : January 11, 2023
GOAL AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Drives the development of the long-term vision for the right plant infrastructure and processes which will deliver the plant Compelling Business Need – CBN
- Establishes the right Capital Expenditure – CAPEX plan and executes and oversees the execution of the related projects with excellence
- Improves the plants effectiveness by developing and implementing Preventive Maintenance activities
- Improves the plants predictability while optimizing maintenance costs
Direct link to KPI’s
- Delivering KPIs such as Vertical Start Up – VSU, Conversion cost, Adherence to Capital Expenditure – CAPEX budget,
- Global Efficiency – GE and Breakdowns Elimination
- High personal development of some Leadership Capabilities
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
Safety Health and Environment:
- Drives Safety Health and Environment culture and role model behaviors. Responsible for Safety Health and Environment requirements and legislation implementation and ensure compliance to legal and corporate standards & policies for contractors and the engineering team
- Implement solutions to impact risks in ergonomics and working conditions.
- Drives Quality culture through role modelling behaviors. Responsible for Quality requirements and legislation implementation and ensure compliance to legal and corporate standards & policies in own projects
- Ensures project designs and execution includes Good Manufacturing Processes including Sanitary Design rules and new Manufacturing Operating System – MOS Standards
- Delivers excellent results within the area through engaged leadership and coaching. Drives a culture of engagement and develops capabilities
- Builds an excellent and effective team
- Leads and role models output of Manufacturing Operating System (MOS) supporting roll out and further development with hands approach by leading an MOS Pillar such as Initiative Management Pillar
Delivery & Cost:
- Has clear understanding and accountability of costs, Key Performance Indicators – KPI and engineering performance which delivers the annual AOP (Annual operation plan) to ultimately deliver the and VCP (Value Creation plan).
- Updates relevant information, tracking and reporting systems
- Ensures engineering standards and projects are implemented according to company policy & procedures and deployed within the team (eg Engineering Standards Responsible, Accountable, Consult, Inform, Commissioning Qualification Verification – CQV)
- Writes qualitative Capital Expenditure Requests – CER/Business case including Return On Investment – ROI/Payback
- Ensures perfect project execution (Scope, budget, time) for projects <1000 kEur
- Contribute to perfect project execution led by Central Engineering
- Delivers Vertical Start Up (VSU) projects which achieve the specific success criteria and deliverables such as maintenance and spare parts plan
- Builds strong cooperation with local authorities and ensures all required documents are in place
- Ensures plant layouts development with consideration of possible future changes & innovations
- Continuously improves maintenance cost
- Works on driving specific plans for breakdown elimination
- Designs and deploys reliability programs to support improvement of production efficiency (management of spare parts and maintenance activities) and improves preventive maintenance
- Ensures ideal equipment conditions of the plant to deliver expected output
- Ensures ongoing competency building for operators and technicians to reduce the competency gap
- Develops MES and automation roadmap and feedbacks to new projects in line with Industry 4.0
- University Degree (Bachelor) or higher in Engineering or another related field.
- Languages: Local – Fluent; English – Intermediate
- 6- 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (strong preference in FMCG) including Engineering roles
- Min of 4 years in a people leadership with strong focus on development of teams
- Proven experience of delivering significant capex investment projects.
- Strong engineering (multi skilled or mechanical bias) background ideally within a process manufacturing environment.
- Experience of hands on commissioning.
- Strong project and stakeholder managements skills with experience of navigating complex projects.
- Experience of managing tender processes and delivering against financial budgets.
- Experience and or understand of project management techniques
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com]