- Overall planning, implementation, execution, and completion of sections of project to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Assist in the coordination of multi-disciplinary works within a project including handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety, and quality system implementation.
- To ensure compliance to project requirements from main contractor, building owner or project consultant in accordance with our contractual requirements.
- To lead independently the project implementation team and our subcon/s at site to ensure projects are successfully completed within the stipulated time, cost, and quality.
- To ensure documentation is timely and complete.
- To monitor and to ensure all defects are attended to and solved within the stipulated period during the defect liability period.
- Lead and coordinate works amongst the project team.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum ten (10) years related experience in similar trade and have exposure in precast concrete site works / construction
- Good knowledge of construction standard operating procedures
- Independent and able to deliver works as per contract requirement
- Advanced planning, organization, and leadership skills
- Good networking with contractors, suppliers, and relevant parties
- Able to work under pressure and deliver within committed deadlines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to travel and work outstation
- 6-day work or as site work demands
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org]