HR CUM ADMIN MANAGER [ ULU TIRAM ]
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Ulu Tiram, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : January 05, 2023
- Full spectrum of Human Resource function in terms talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, HR policy communication, staff training, learning & development, and payroll management.
- Talent acquisitions includes end to end recruitment and selection process for staffing; including arranging for interviews and collaborating with department heads to understand the skills and competencies required for openings.
- Oversee foreign workers related matters and issues, including work permit and hostel management (including monthly inspection), welfare, and skills development.
- Ensure the smooth execution of employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensure compliance of Malaysia employment-related laws for locals and work-pass holders.
- Compensation & benefits encompasses executing performance appraisal, salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes implementation.
- Review HR policies and communicate the policies, programs and/or changes as necessary.
- Act as a point contact of HR aspects for the employees and managers in the BU.
- Identify department and individual staff training needs for training effectiveness.
- Process monthly payroll and EPF submissions in a timely and accurate manner adhering to regulations.
- Review and update FSSC 2200 documentation for HR department.
- Arrange for FOMEMA check-up and permit renewal.
- Assist in MPOB and all types of factory license application and renewal, and ongoing online documentation.
- Management of foreign worker accommodation lease and tenancy renewal agreements.
- Prepare and submit annual employee insurance renewal.
- Prepare and submit lorry insurance renewal and permit renewal.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least degree in Business Management or Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Displays good understanding and knowledge of local human resources practices, local employment laws and regulations.
- Experience in the handling payroll process.
- Good written and verbal communications skills, knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Able to handle confidential information with integrity.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]