CATEGORY MANAGEMENT TEAM LEADER / ASSISTANT MANAGER [ SENAI ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Post Graduate Diploma
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : January 03, 2023
Outstanding career growth and opportunities
Competitive compensation and benefit package
Passionate, energetic and innovative work culture
- Define product programs to be developed for each respective market in line with product strategy with cross functional team.
- Facilitating profitable market growth and delivering regional category sales and profit targets.
- Propounding an effective go-to-market approach with Sales for respective category amidst key competitor landscape.
- Develop competitive new products that meet or exceed ZF specifications maintaining our premium brands image.
- Implement product development plan and monitor all development phases. Update all stakeholders of development status. Identify areas of improvements and concerns and recommend improvements when applicable.
- Coordinate with other departments the launch of every NPI items.
- Work closely with local sales/ product dept on market prices and information for new product introduction.
- Work closely with strategic sourcing on pricing, with both strategic sourcing and SDE (supplier development engineer) on new supplier developments and support local sourcing activities.
- Responsible for sourcing with suppliers for Joint Venture organization, to get the best price option for the market.
- Responsible for product life cycle and to maintain active range of products in both brands.
- Plan resources with technical team for resourcing or new developments activities.
Product data and system maintenance
- Keep track of all NPI/Resourse activities and report progress.
- Responsible for data quality of newly developed items and existing range in our Catalogue Data Base.
- Verify and ensure proper maintenance of engineering release documentation, BOM information, part number creation, supersessions, range deletion, barcodes creation, end to end product life cycle, part number analysis etc.
- Work with logistics on ISO and marketing forecast to achieve optimized availability and annual stock turn.
Product marketing and market support
- Responsible for defining product packaging, product labels, product appearance etc. with suppliers
- Support sales and market development to increase sales revenue with special projects and programs, to lead and coordinate such activities.
- Introduce new products based on market growth plan/ market requirements.
- Identify Product USP (Unique Selling Point), conduct product benchmarking, data analysis, business case studies to support sales
- Work with marketing department on product marketing matters.
- Handle daily operational enquiries and issues from internal and external customers regarding products e.g. cross referencing, product fitment, application verification, supplier MOQ, resourcing of suppliers, packaging box problem etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position preferably in automotive industry.
- Capability to interpret technical drawings. Knowledge and experience with automotive applications.
- Good team player, resourceful, strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good analytical skills, pays attention to details and meticulous.
- Open minded to all changes include of process, etc.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]